From Hwy 69: Go west at the Gilbert corner (Casey’s). At the second stop sign turn left onto Rothmoor. Take the first right which is Park Street (runs right in from of the Elementary School). You can park in the Elementary lot and walk south, behind the Elementary. The first field is #3 (NE) and for Teeball and 3rd/4th, second field further south is #4 (SE) and for 5th/6th. There is a concession stand and public bathrooms available near the fields.
Kiwanis: Located on 11th Street (Lutheran Church). From Lincoln Way turn south at Casey’s (12th Street), go until road ends, turn right ½ block to 11th Street, turn left on 11th park in Memorial Lutheran Church parking lot.
SCORE: 1543 Fawcett Parkway - Nevada
Casey’s Field: Located on the east side of Colo north of Casey’s on Hwy. 65.
Softball field: Located in the NW part of Colo south of Lincoln Hwy. Carmody Park.
Zearing: Take south road in to Zearing, head east. Fields are located on east end of Main Street.
Field #1 – Baseball
Field #2 - Softball
South Hamilton: From Main Street in Jewell, turn west onto Park street (between Casey's and the city park). Go one block. The diamond is on the left at the city park.
Ellsworth: Take the IA-175 exit, EXIT 133, toward JEWELL. Head west on 175. Turn right (North) on Delphi Street. The field will be on the left (west) about 1/4 mile.
Radcliffe: 501 Isabella Street -- Radcliffe, IA (Behind the Elementary School)
Roland: Britson is located on the west side of Roland. Coming in from the east or west on E-18 (main east-west route through Roland), turn south on Industrial Drive (there is a Cenex station on the east side of the corner, Innovative Lighting on the west). There are also signs directing to Britson Park Atheltic Complex off of E-18. As you drive south, you will come to the end of the road in which you can only turn left (west) and you will see the ballparks toward you left. Take the next turn Left and you will be right at the parking lot. CAUTION: DO NOT park between the NO PARKING signs along the road in front of the park, you WILL be ticketed.
Ames: Hunziker Youth Sports Complex
Take interstate 35 to Ames
1. Get off on to Highway 30 heading west.
2. Take second exit heading west to Duff Avenue. Also know as: Highway 69.
3. Take left on to Duff Avenue and go south under the overpass of highway 30.
4. Take left at first stop light. (You will see Fire station #3 to your left.) Do not turn right on to Airport Road.
5. Turn left in front of the fire station headed back north and go past Wilson Olds Cadillac car
dealership. This road curves to the right and you will go past the Nation Guard site on your left. The next road to your left is the entrance into the Hunziker Youth Sports complex.
6. Follow the road into the sports complex. You can park in first lot however, it is recommended you continue ahead past the first parking lot and take the road headed south into the complex. There is ample gravel parking spaces in this area.
Please, NO PARKING ON THE GRASS.
Maxwell Legion Park: 700 1st Street - Maxwell
Maxwell City Park: Corner of Second Street and Trotter Blvd. - Maxwell